Inspiring Quotes 2
I thought this would be really cool to have one the site! I am always trying to find things which cheer other’s up, and to make them happy! If, you have any “Inspiring Quotes” please share them with us, you can do this by contacting us, finding me on FB, and we will even put your Name to them, that you submitted the “Inspired Quote” with us and them. It gives you a good feeling inside when you can share something which will and can put a smile on someone’s face!!
- Not all days will bring me sunshine,so I will rejoice also for the rain;Not every endeavor will be a success,but I will savor the victories I achieve;Not all dreams I dream will be mine,but in time new dreams will fill my heart,and as from a star those hopes will propel me forward doing everything the best way I know I can…
- There was a time when I couldn’t forgive myself, that time when the burden of guilt was multiplied a hundred times more by the world that knew nothing but condemn those who are already down. But now is not that time, for it has long come to pass. Now is the time of acceptance, of love, and of believing in myself despite whatever accusations others may try to pass against me.
- Being unique is important because that makes you the only living person who can offer the world what you have. So why be afraid if you don’t fit in at times? Be proud that you can stand out
- Have you seen a seed? Was it at all that attractive to you? Wait awhile and see that seed grow. See it bear fruit, see its flowers bloom. See? I’ve caught you by surprise! I have just astounded you
- Heaven is knowing deep in your soul how you were conceived and how you were bathed in loved. It is tapping unto the endless reserve of mercy and grace when shadows come looming over you. It is knowing that however great the challenges ahead seem to be, there is a Higher Power that will see you through
- I urge you to know who you really are;in your eyes,in your heart. Know thyself,especially your strengths. Know that which is beautiful. Know that which is
lovable. Know that which has made you the unique and wonderful person that you are!
- God sees you. God cherishes you. God’s eyes love you more than anyone could ever love you as you really are.
- Strive always to be stronger than your fears and your hurts.
- It is our wounds that create in us a desire to reach for miracles. The fulfillment of such miracles depends on whether we let our wounds pull us down or lift us up towards our dreams.
- Greatness is not in being unbroken, but in being a blessing even after being broken, like bread, like a seed that dies yet rises again
- God has never led me through a difficulty in which there is no resulting joy that far surpasses the difficulty I’ve been through.
- God’s breath is like a fresh wind that renews us. Frail and weak as we are, we have hope. We find healing.
- To accept what has been what IS and what will be, To be able to stand immovable and unshakable as a mighty rock that does not complain nor wince out loud,To be able to accept everything and still stand, is to truly possess great power. It is when things have already been counted as lost that all things rise yet again to be gained.
- Regard prayer not as a last resort but as a readily available fountain by which we could drink heaven’s blessings.
- Pray, then let go. The answer comes only after the big pause of letting go.
- It is far easier to judge than to understand. Be braver than the rest. Judge not. Seek to understand.
- Learn to listen to your tears. It may just lead you to your joy.
- Hope is not mere optimism. It is a certainty that joy shall happen, shall come, shall prevail
- Our body may sense pleasure, but it is only the heart that can sense happiness!
- May you never consider yourself as ever too big, too wise or too old for LOVE.
- People go wrong when they think about great things, and then forget about love.
- Be optimistic, but be courageous enough to stand up to your optimism when the tides seem to rise up against you.
- What’s wrong with us is that we always remember the wrong things and keep on forgetting what we ought to remember.
- Let not your heart be troubled. Peace is ever only a prayer away.
- My weakness shall also be my strongest point for it is then when God’s power is mightiest in me!
- Be the best of who you are, not the best of somebody else’s idea.
- This day, remind yourself this – that no matter how hard the situation maybe, you can deal with it. God will give you the power to.