Moving Mountains In Your Life -1
Moving Mountains In Your Life
There Are Several Verses On This Subject
We all have mountains of problems in our lives, we all have issues which are bringing us down which are a big huge barrier that has come on us.
No one is exempt from problems, but our problems in life are to help us be stronger and wiser, to help us grown, to help us be a better person.
When I was 28, I seen the prayer of moving mountains alive before me. It works and I know that if you have faith, as small as a mustard seed, and believe in God and His loving Power, you can see your mountains move right out of your life, before you.
Read Matthew 17:20, And, Jesus said to them, because of your unbelief; for I say unto you, “If ye have faith, as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto “this mountain”. Remove hence to yonder place, and it shall remove and nothing shall be impossible unto you.”
“If, ye have faith it will be done — whatever you say, but if you do not have faith it will not be done.”
Faith —- pure and unmixed with doubt so a grain of mustard seed can even move a literal mountain. Verse 20. Look more on Faith!
If, you look in the Bible you will see all kinds of verses “about faith”
Habakkuk 2:4 — Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him, but the just shall by his faith.
Mark 11:23 , Matthew 17:20, Romans 5:2, 10:17,14:23, 15:13, 1 Corinthians 2:5, 2 Corinthians 5:7, Galatians 3:24,25, Ephesians 3:12, 6:16, 1 Timothy 6:12, Hebrews 10:22,23, 11:1,3 , 11:6 , James 2:17,18
Mark 11:23-24 — For verily I say unto you, that whosever shall say unto this mountain, Be Thou removed and be thou cast into the sea, and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith, shall come to pass, he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24. Therefore I say unto you “What things soever ye desire when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. Romans 5:2 — By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand and rejoice in hope and the glory of God.
Romans 10:17 — So then faith cometh by hearing , and hearing by the word of God.
Romans 14:22-23 — Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.
23. And he that doubteth is dammed if he eat, because he eateth not of faith, for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.
Romans 15:13 — Now, the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing that ye may abound in hope through the power of the Holy Ghost.
1 Corinthians 2:5 — That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
2 Corinthians 5:7 — But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that Excellency of the power may be of God and not of us.
Galatians 3:24-25 — Wherefore the law was our school masters to bring us unto Christ that we might be justified by faith.
25. But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a school master.
Ephesians 3:12 — In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by faith of Him.
Ephesians 6:16 — Above all, taking the shield of faith wherein ye shall be able to quench all the firey darts of the wicked.
1 Timothy 6:12 — Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
Hebrews 10:22-23 — Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.
23. Let us hold fast the “profession of our faith” without wavering, for he is faithful that promised.
Hebrews 11:1-3,6 — Now faith is a substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
2. For by it the elders obtained a good report.
3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the Word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
6. But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for He that cometh to God, must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.
James 2:17 — Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead being alone.
James 2:18 — Yea, a man may say, Thou has faith, and I have works, shew me thy faith, without thy works, and I will shew thee thy faith by my works.
May God Bless You & Keep You and Your Family Safe!